Monday, May 4, 2009

A Post Out Of Sheer Boredom

The six words at the top say it all ... I (as almost always :P) am getting really bored coz my exams are going on but I'm in no tiny mood to study ... Whenever I open the bundle of notes, all I see are the 3 small topics on the front page, I read them and then somehow I get distracted to proceed to the next page ... So, end result - ask me the applications of multimedia and I can write you a 300 word essay, but ask me anything else and ________________ (no, seriously ... these blanks haven't been put there by mistake, they belong there :) )

Ohhh crappppp, I had thought I wouldn't talk much about exams out here ... But now don't expect me to go all the way up 3-4 lines and select it and press the DEL key ... You know how lazy I am :P ...

By the way, made a delicious bread-chocolate pudding today (for recipes and other cooking tips mail me at riteek.arora.the.chef@gmail.com :P ) ... about 4-5 servings are still stored in the freezer, so u can 'come on over and eat some fun' tomorrow (coz it wont survive after that) ... No, I'm not being paid by crazy noodles for that line ... :) (I hate crazy noodles, the food is sooooooo bland, leave alone putting it, I bet they dont even know what spices are)

Chalo then, its time to end this 'boredom' post (if I write more in THIS post, then it'll defeat my purpose of showing everyone how bored I am :P )

Quite a lot of you might be having exams these days, so all the best for them ...

Catch you all later ...

No comments: