Thursday, November 17, 2011

There's A Lesson At Each Step ...


Back, after probably my biggest absence from Blogger ... Sorry folks, a lot had been going on ... Will try to share all the scoop of the missing year as much as I can :) ... For now, here's something for all of us ... We know what failure and successes are, but sometimes don't realise that both of them are equally important for us. Eventually - our basic aim in life is to keep on raising our own bar ... 

A failure is a failure only if you don't improve yourself after it ... Today, I can proudly say - I've failed without a regret; and gained without a doubt ... 


20 years after being told I wouldn't survive, I'm living and still breathing ... 

6 years after failing miserably in the pre-boards of Class XII, I have completed my graduation and post graduation tenures with Merit-Scholarship ... 

A year after being left stranded without any answers, I now have the strength to smile over the good times ... 

3 months after being rejected by a top-notch Japanese IT-House, I have successfully set up a firm with one of the most amazing persons I've come across ... 


Always remember, success is not determined by the heights you scale, it is more of a measure of how high you can bounce after hitting level-zero ...

So, before you write-off failures or over-rate successes, just give a thought to what you've learnt from them ... Take care ...

No comments: