Monday, September 15, 2008

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE

For all those who're still wondering what's with that middle name of mine , I'd flash your memories to that instance in The Chamber of Secrets where Tom Riddle magically shifts the letters in his name and re-arranges it to form "I Am Lord Voldemort" ... lolllz ... No, nothing of those sorts in my life ... I'm a Muggle ... :) ...

This brings me to my next BIG interest - Counter Strike ... " VoLdEmOrT " is my counter strike alias or in simple words , i'm better known as Voldemort in the CS World ...

I really didnt have any fascination with Voldemort's character ... Its just that I really liked the name for my alias ... Really unique (a bit scary too ... that helps .. ;) )

Our clan(team) name is "rAnDoM" , and i wont shy in saying we're pretty good now ... :P ...
No , really ... We guys actually won the final of the last fest in Amity ... and doing good in other tournies too ... :) ... WCG is up next week (an entire post can be dedicated to this ... it was to be held in mid-august ... then late-aug ... then early sept ... and blah blah blah ... bottomline - still not held ... :D )

C'mon over sometime and see us all playing on LAN ...
Homes , Cafes , and most importantly Classes ... Actually most of our CS-time is spent in Classes ... Back seat ... extension chords ... keeping NETBEANS or TC or the notes of watevr subject's going on at the touch of an ALT+TAB ... lollllz ... it really works ...

No comments: